As part of your Premium access, you can send your gardening questions to our horticultural experts each month. They will then answer a selection of the questions they receive, and share the advice at the end of the month.
In the first email newsletter of each month, we’ll remind you to submit your questions. Please note, you will not receive an individual response.
Ask your gardening question now. This month’s Q&A will close at noon on Monday 5th February.
- Watch Adam Frost’s answers to your questions in January
Our experts answer your December 2023 questions:
Watch the answers to your December questions, which were:
- When should blueberries be pruned?
- Can I add shredded paper to my compost bin?
- How and when do I split dahlia tubers?
- When should I move a gaura plant to a new location?
- How do I keep a potted fig tree healthy until spring?
Our experts answers to your November 2023 questions
Watch the answers to the November questions, which were:
- How do I stop squirrels and foxes from digging up my pots and my garden?
- My photinia hedge, planted against a wall, is turning brown at the edges. What can I do?
- Is it best to prune older stems or newer stems when pruning a rose?
- How do I get my oleanders in containers to flower?
- Should seedlings and overwintering plants be watered in an unheated greenhouse?
Our experts answers to your October 2023 questions
Watch the answers to the October questions, which were:
- How should I deal with fuchsia rust?
- When do you lift and how do you store gladioli bulbs?
- How can I avoid shield bugs infesting my raspberries?
- When’s the best time to reline my wildlife pond?
- What should I do about couch grass on my veg plot?
Our experts answers to your September 2023 questions
Watch the answers
Read more on gardenersworld.com